The devotion to the Sacred Heart began around 1672 when Jesus appeared to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque in France.
During these apparations, He explained to her the devotion to His Sacred Heart. He asked to be honored in the symbol of His Heart of flesh and for acts of reparation, for frequent communion, communion on the First Friday of the month, and the keeping of the Holy Hour.
“The devotion to the Sacred Heart is twofold; one, it adored the infinite and self-giving love of Jesus, and two, this adoration was given to Jesus’ heart in reparation for the disdain, rejection, and coldness His loving heart endured from others.”
There are 12 promises thet Jesus gave us through St. Margaret Mary, for those who keep a devotion to the attribute “of His infinite love for mankind as represented in His Most Sacred Heart:
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life
- I will establish peace in their homes
- I will comfort them in all their afflictions
- I will be their secure refuge during life and in death
- I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings
- Sinners will find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy
- Lukewarm souls shall become fervent
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection
- I will bless every place in which an image of my Heart is exposed and honored
- I will give priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Fridays in nine consecutive months the grace of final perseverance; they shall not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their sacraments. My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.”
- Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled, or Sterling Silver 13mm Disc
- 14k Gold Filled, 14k Rose Gold Filled, or Sterling Silver Chain
- Each disc is hand stamped, so every necklace is unique
- Stella & Tide Original - our Sacred Heart stamps was custom designed in-house and can only be found in pieces on our website
- Model is wearing a 16" necklace
- Handmade with love in the USA
- For updated production times, please see our FAQ page
The only way to get a perfect fit will be to measure your neck, wrist, or finger using the instructions below.
However, we understand that measuring is not always an option. In those situations, we recommend ordering the following sizes:
- Necklaces: 18 inches
- Bracelets: 7 inches
- Rings: 7-8
NECKLACE EXTENDER CHAIN
Uncertain about your ring size? Check out our useful new Ring Sizer today! At just $3, our ring sizer is the easiest and most affordable option for getting the perfect fit on any finger.Alternatively, head to a local jewelry store and ask for your ring size. Most stores will size your finger for free!
This piece requires 15-20 business days to be handmade and/or processed at our HQ before it ships.
When placing an order with multiple pieces, your delivery estimate will always be based on the piece with the longest production time.
Orders placed after 3:00 PM CST will start production on the following business day.
Note: Shipping times listed below are calculated after our current production time.
All U.S. orders come with Free Shipping via USPS First Class mail by default, which varies between 3-5 days in transit. You can purchase Priority Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days) at checkout for $7.
All international orders are shipped via USPS First Class mail which requires anywhere from 7-21 days in transit before delivery (transit time varies by country).
Orders with only standard pieces can be upgraded to Rush Shipping at checkout for $22.
This upgrade drops the production time to 5 business days and includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days).
If you're in a hurry, this is the fastest way to receive your order!
Stella Shipping Protection
For a small fee, Stella Shipping Protection guarantees fast and easy replacement for orders that are lost, stolen, or damaged in transit.
Orders with Stella Shipping Protection that don’t arrive as expected are eligible for replacement 10 days after the ship date with no additional action required.
Stella Shipping Protection is enabled by default, and we highly recommend keeping it on for all orders!
If you'd like to opt out of Stella Shipping Protection, click the "Shipping Protection" slider near the bottom of the cart page prior to checkout.
Note: If you opt out of Stella Shipping Protection and your order doesn’t arrive, we’ll still help you with a replacement; however, the eligibility time frame for unprotected orders is 20 days after the ship date, and the replacement process will require some action on your part.
We are absolutely confident in the quality of our products and want you to feel the same way. That's why we're proud to offer a 30-Day Warranty for any chain or clasp defects on all of our pieces! The 30-day window begins when your order arrives and includes extended coverage for holiday gifts.
Email us right away if you're having issues with a broken chain or faulty clasp and we'll promptly resolve the issue. If your jewelry breaks after the 30-day time frame, contact us and we will work with you on a replacement!
Standard pieces must be returned/exchanged within 14 days of receipt (based on USPS timestamp date received). This policy automatically includes extended coverage for holiday gifts!
We are currently unable to accept returns on custom pieces (custom saint necklace, rings, letter bracelets, personalized items, earrings, etc.). Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Not sure about the difference between standard pieces and custom pieces? Click here to learn more
I was looking for a unique necklace to represent my faith and came across this! The artwork is beautifully drawn on the metal and the craftsmanship is superb! I just had it blessed by my priest this weekend! Love it!
This little disc is perfect. I have been looking for a sacred heart necklace for a while. I like this one because it is simple and delicate. I would say though, the clasp gives me trouble. I would like to see this with a lobster claw clasp, which I find easier to manipulate. Overall, very lovely necklace! Thank you for all the help you provided me also when trying to access the new purchase code :)
I love this dainty, beautiful chain. Got it just in time for Mothers Day!
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Make my heart like unto Thine! 🙏🏼
Amazing quality. Gorgeous. Have been wearing it everyday since it arrived. Sturdy chain. Survives sports bras being put on and taken off :))
The necklace is gorgeous. I never want to take it off. I got it in sterling silver 18 in. I love that its attached to a link so the clasp doesn't slide down like other necklaces. I can't wait for trust or carry on bar necklace to restock so I can layer them together. And the packaging is cute too!